Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

Fingerprinting (again)

Hello readers, yes this is my second blog today but this time it's about Science and fingerprinting again. Anyways today we are seeing how people normally find fingerprints. So here is how we did it.

Aim: To learn how to lift hidden fingerprints from an object. 

1. Lifting and gathering fingerprints. 

Equipment:

1. Makeup brush. 

2. Coco powder.

3. Black paper. 

4. White powder.  

Method: 

We got a makeup brush and coco powder, and then we diped the makeup brush into the coco powder. Then we wiped down the table with the makeup brush and it's supposed to show the fingerprints on the table but it didn't work for us. After we got a black piece of paper then diped our finger in white powder. After we put our fingerprint on the paper! AND IT SHOWED OUR FINGERPRINT. 

Anyways, bye readers! I hope you have a good day and be nice to others. If you had the equipment would you try this? Comment if you would. Bye readers and i'll see you next week. Probably on friday or thursday. BYEEE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.